Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Raspberry Suite Challenge 3/CPS

Hi! Thanks so much for all of the kind birthday wishes! I had such a nice day. Now, it's on to getting ready for Ryan's birthday. It's on Thursday. Of course, his day WAAAY overshadows mine. We have the school party, the 'real' party and then family over on Easter and are doing the 'family' party. This week is going to be a bit crazy!!

Well, here is my card for this week's Raspberry Challenge. Dawn sucked me in as soon as I saw it involved Red and Kraft!!




I used this week's CPS sketch for the card, too. I pulled out my new "Life" stamp set. And some Bitty Dot paper in Poppy. All of the cardstock is PTI. I even pulled out my Nestabilities, that have been sitting in a drawer for quite some time, for this one. I love how it turned out!


This next card is one that I did for my friend and fellow Master, Melissa Blair. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last week. We all created cards for her and are posting them on the MMM blog this week. Stop by if you need an idea for a baby card. There's lots of inspiration there!





I used PTI stamps on this one, too. I created the pattern on the bottom paper using the Simply Stationery set.

Well, that's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

37 comments:

Erika said...

Love your challenge card! So pretty! But just so you know the link that you posted on Dawn's blog doesn't work--it says page not found! :-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love all the layering on the first card and the colors on the second are divine!

muriel la said...

I love your card, it is very pretty. I have seen your cards in magazines many times, they are always beautiful !

Mimmers49 said...

I am just floored by your ability to create such beautiful things day after day!!

Unknown said...

Love your card! gotta get some bitty dot paper, indeed!

cnelson said...

your work is never anything less than stunning! gorgeous cards!

Anonymous said...

I love the sating in your challenge casrd. And Melissa's card is beautiful as well!!

Jessica Rosario said...

These cards are very pretty. Love the flowers. TFS :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Both cards are great. I love the red bling. You rocked this challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Maria L. said...

What beautiful cards! I'm so glad I happened upon your blog today. I really like the card you did for the RSCC sketch - it came out wonderfully. I also love the colors you chose for the second card as well.

Tiffany Heilman said...

Wow... love your cards!

Regan said...

GOOOOOORGEOUS!!

Maureen P said...

Beautiful...love everything about this card!!

Nancy L. said...

Love your cards!

ellen s. said...

oh what a great color challenge and how you layered those butterflies! really fabulous.

Linda Beeson said...

Anabelle, these are both just beyond yummy! LOVE what you did with the CPS sketch but wowie on the color scheme! LOVE that baby card too, that butterfly is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Anabelle the card with the butterfly is so divine. I love the soft colors. Awesome cards!
Amy Tara

Kimberly said...

Terrific cards as usual. Love the double butterfly.

Chrys said...

gorgeous cards!!!! I do love the layers on the first one! :)

Dria said...

Very pretty! I like the way the stamp turned out on the kraft paper.

Sophia said...

Your blog is beautiful, and your projects are WOW...just added you to my google reader.

Sophia said...

Hi, pls can you tell me which Fiskars border punch you used on this card, as I would like to get me one...love it.

{PurpleD} said...

How gorgeous!

Elise said...

Hi Anabelle! I just came across your blog via CPS where I have just entered a sketch challenge for the first time: this is so much fun! Your work is wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

Melissa said...

Ohhh sweetness girl!!! Sorry I missed your birthday...you are such a beautiful spring chick :)
Such gorgeous cards today.
Melis

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow! The color combos for both your cards are stunning! Such a beautiful job! Especially love the layered butterfly! Hugs, D

Danielle Flanders said...

The butterfly is so GORGEOUS with the orange behind it! LOVE it!!

Kristie Larsen said...

Stunning card! Congrats too!

Winter said...

Beautiful cards! I love everything about them! Love the bow and the colors on the second card are gorgeous! Your pictures are great too! Congrats on top pick, well deserved!

Michelle said...

What pretty cards. Congratulations!

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous as always!!

Ibolya said...

Hello,
My name is Ibolya and i want to say to you that you make such a beautifull things.
A while ago i added you to my blog and i visite your blog often.
Greetings from Ibolya.

roree said...

Gorgeous cards, Anabelle! Love them both!

naomi said...

amazing card!!! congrats

Keri Lee Sereika said...

HI Anabelle!! I MISS YOU!!!! Your cards are as always BEAUTIFUL!!!

dstandard said...

Gorgeous!

Del said...

Just lovely! I love your creativity and attention to detail.