Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Girly Girl!

I love creating anything that is girly and pink. Today's projects are right up my alley. Firt is my Emma's project for the week. I used the absolutely yummy Webster's Magical Wishes line. I'm just in love with it. I also used Maya Road chipboard frames that I covered with some glitter. The matching mini-hanging can fit inside of the card. You can add a magnet strip to the back and place it on the fridge or find a little spot to hang it elsewhere.





This next card is based on Kazan's sketch this week. It's such a versatile sketch! I used lots of K and Company papers and flower, some punches, a Cuttlebug embossing folder and a Tattered Angels butterfly covered in glitter. The sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages set. I think I use it on everything now.




Finally, I posted my layout from the recent Memory Maker's issue at the MMM Blog. I wrote about how I made my own resin style embellishments. Here's a peek of one...



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day. ;)

24 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, all the beautiful details! Your work is absolutely gorgeous! I'm hoping to spend time at my craft table this week!! I'm trying to learn some new techniques to expand the "creativity!" Have a blessed day and I'll be back... :-)

cnelson said...

oh my gorgeous-ness!! i'm in awe!

Leslie Ashe said...

AMAZING work Anabelle! :D I always love coming to your blog and seeing what gorgeous new creations you have up! :D

whoistracy said...

Beautiful! Gotta have a little girly-girl every now and then. :o)

Linda Beeson said...

These are just wonderful, Anabelle! Truly girly girl!

Jennifer said...

WOW, these are just stunning! Love all the glitter. Just beautiful.

marianne-g said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards. I have to go check out the blog about the resin embellies.

dstandard said...

Gorgeous work as always! Loving all these creations!

Unknown said...

Ooh, these are positively yummy! Love them Anabelle!

Laura Davis said...

Stunning Anabelle! Kazan is out of town so I am taking over:) Thanks for playing!
Laura

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, so beautiful. Love your butterfly!

Martha said...

This is all just gorgeous!!!!!
Amazing work :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, now that I am moving back to PA, and am not that far from Deleware (about an hour to two hours, depending where you are), you ARE teaching me at least half of everything you know, because, my dear, you amaze me! I love these!

Kimberly said...

You totally rocked the pastels here. Well done.

Unknown said...

Annabelle, your baby card is totally gorgeous, love all your special details.
Gosh your resin embellishments are amazing!!!

Dria said...

I'll say GIRLY GIRL! these are BEAUTIFUL!!

Anna Sigga said...

OMG - those cards are stunning and the layout is amazing!

papertrails leaver said...

your cards are always beautiful and leave me a smile on my face! Inspiring!

Savitri said...

Just beautiful as always. It's always fun fun fun to come visit your blog. I know my eyes will be showered with lots of goodies!!

claudia shadler said...

very beautiful cards, there are all vintage-y like!

Clouds :o)

Lea L. said...

What utterly gorgeous cards Annabelle! Love their vintage and glittery goodness! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

~Lea

Lulu said...

So so glittery and gorgeous! You are so very talented!!! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Anabelle your blog is SUCH eye candy! Your projects always take my breath away! Would love to know how you did your resin style embellies! Gorgeous! xxD

Babsarella said...

WOW! Love all your amazing creations!!