Yesterday's weather was gorgeous! Breezy and sunny - such a perfect combination. And I think it was about 75 degrees out. It's starting to feel like summer is winding down. Ryan has been asking when we can go see the scarecrows at Linvilla, so I guess he's starting to feel like Fall will be here soon.
I feel like such a bad blogger lately. I just haven't been able to spend the time visiting all of my favorite blogs and leave comments. Things are calming down in my life a bit now, so I'm going to get back in the swing of it. :) To start off, I have been tagged. First by Christine (who tagged me a while ago...sorry) and now by Cris So, here goes. They both have incredible projects highlighting their facts. Me? This is as good as it gets.....
1. My great, great, great, great (you get the idea...it was a lOOOONg time ago) grandfather was the president of Mexico.
2. I could live on warm, salty chips and salsa. And wash them down with margaritas!
3. I love reading cooking magazines.
4. I recycle everything I can. I even brought two bags of trash home with me from vacation because the place we stayed didn't have recycling bins.
5. I HATE to clean, but love to organize.
6. I'm obsessive about talking to my mom a couple of times a day. If I don't hear from her I start to get nervous. I've been known to call the neighbors to check on her. (But, in my defense, this only started after my dad died suddenly of a heart attack. I'm so worried the same thing will happen to her...)
So, there you go... :) Now, here are the people I'm tagging. No pressure, of course!
If you do decide to play along, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.
So, here are a couple of new cards. This first one uses some amazing Paper Company papers. The gold paper is embossed and the white paper has a beaded pattern all over it. This card was so easy to make. I just cut some of the embossed paper out and added the stickers.
This next card uses a couple of my favorite things at the moment....KI Lace cardstock and felt. I love these K and Co. felt stickers.
Well, that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by