Friday, August 8, 2008

It's Friday!

It's been a long week. But it's almost over! Hooray! For that I'm thankful. ;)
I made a few things earlier in the week and can't wait to share them with you. But for now I have a couple of cards that I can finally post.

This one was in the June/July issue of Paper Crafts. There's a feature on monochromatic cards. I love these Making Memories papers!





This next card was in the August/September issue. I have to say this is one of my favorite issues they've done. I did this for a feature on incorporating color onto black and white. There are so many good ideas! For this card, I used black and white MM flowers and sprayed them with Glimmer Mist. That stuff is so cool.






Finally, here's a card I made using the new Webster's Pages papers. They are amazing! I feel so lucky to be able to design for them!! Head over to the Webster's blog for info on how you could win a complete set of one of the new lines!




That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Anna said...

They are all gorgeous. You are such an inspiration. I'm always scared of creating cards but these make me want to try. I love the Happy Birthday cards colors. Stunning.

Melissa said...

All so gorgeous--just what I needed to see this morning---love them all.
Melis

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh Anabelle, these cards are gorgeous! They are all so beautiful but that wedding one is amazing!

Cris Cunningham said...

Wow Anabelle...these cards are absolutely gorgeous! I'm going to grab these issues of Cards so I can take in all the eye candy. Actually I should probably just subscribe since I end up buying all the issues anyway! Webster's Pages is my FAVORITE manufacturer. They're lucky to have you on their team:-) By the way, I tagged you on my blog...don't feel obligated to play, but I hope you do! xoxo

Mimmers49 said...

These are great!! Love love the b/w and pink card!!!

roree said...

Beautiful cards, Anabelle! Congrats on the pubs!