Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pursuit of Craftyness

They say when one door closes, another opens. I have always believed this to be true. Sadly, the Paper Salon design team is no more. The company that bought Paper Salon's parent company decided that they didn't have the need for our team at this point in time. So, rather than pack up our bags and go our separate ways, we've begun a new venture. Our bond goes well beyond the ties of Paper Salon, so we decided we will stay together and craft together as a group. Hopefully, we can share our ideas and offer some inspiration. We decided to do this via a blog called The Pursuit of Craftyness. Check it out! We'll be doing sketches, hosting challenges, offering tips and sharing what we love to do best - Paper Crafting. I'm kind of biased, but I can honestly say those girls are all super talented and I'm excited to have a place where I can go and see their work. Kind of like a one stop shopping deal.

Here is my first card for the POC blog. I used American Crafts paper, Doodlebug buttons and KI Lace Cardstock.




That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Betsy V said...

What a great idea! I always loved snooping around the Paper Salon blog b/c of all the beautiful creations the DT put together. Your card is beautiful Anabelle!

Unknown said...

I think your card is perfect for the occasion - I am thrilled that you all have stayed together and I look forward to being a regular visitor on your new site!

Dena said...

What a fun idea. Sorry to hear that you will no longer be on the Paper Salon team but how fun that you all grouped together to form a new group!
I will definitely follow it for sure!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to part...but glad you decided to stay together:)
Your card is beautiful Annabelle...I always look forward to seeing what youv`e created as it`s always so inspiring TFS:)
"Have a great Weeke"x

roree said...

Beautiful card, Anabelle! Sorry to hear about the Paper Salon DT, but I'm glad that you all found a new place to hang out. :)

lialuvsblythes said...

ohhhhh Annabelle!!! I am always in ABSOLUTE AWE each time I visit your blog. This card is super gorgeous!!