Saturday, May 23, 2015

Paper Sweeties Guest Designer

I'm really excited to share my news with you. I am Paper Sweeties' Guest Designer for May! I recently got to play with an adorable stamp set called Stitched Tags. The tags are adorable. I decided that I wanted to make a little set of them. I also created a gift box to put them in. This would be the perfect hostess gift, or thank you gift.


I used Crate Paper to cover the box. Then, I went to town detailing the lid. I started by adding a large Prima flower then added some smaller roses. I used some of the Bubble Gum seam binding to add a bow. I tucked one of the tags onto the top, as well. 


I wanted to add some mother of pearl buttons to the lid. I topped them off with marshmallow colored sequins. It adds the perfect amount of bling and goes perfectly with the chunky glitter on the flower. 


As for the tags, I stamped them in pink chalk ink then added the sentiment in teal. I tied more seam binding (Bubble Gum and Frosting colored), added some twine and topped each off with a flower or two. I think these will look great on little gift boxes!
So, here's the whole thing. Soft, sweet and shabby! Paper Sweeties' stamps and embellishments were the perfect thing to pull this all together. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

You always treat us with the most amazing creations, Anabelle, and this one is no exception! Soft, shabby and oh-so-sweet -- my favorite color palette too! Thank you so much for sharing you creativity with us this month at Paper Sweeties! Hugs - xoxo

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful set! Love the colors.

Jill Norwood said...

Anabelle what a wonderful set of tags! Such a sweet decorative box all ready for a little gift!! Love the real and pink together!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh Wow! This is so beautiful!! Just love everything!

Anonymous said...

This is beeeeautiful!!!

Maria said...

Stunning decorative box...so pretty!!!