Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gossamer Blue March Blog Hop




Hi and welcome to this month's blog hop! Are you ready to be inspired by the Gossamer Blue team. You should have arrived from the GB blog, but since this is the first stop, you're welcome to hop from here.

March's kits are just gorgeous. They are filled with beautiful pinks, just right for spring! Inside the kits you'll find lots of Pink Paislee, My Mind's Eye and Prinkfresh Studio goodies. For today's hop, I created a couple of cards. 


These use items from Pink Paislee. I used the die cuts, some chipboard and the little fabric flowers. I love white card background and the colors in this line look perfect against it.




I also have a Project Life spread to share with you. I'm still working on November 2014, so the Gramercy Road line was perfect. 

I love the patterns and the motifs in this collection. I purposely kept all the photos black and white
except for the one of the fall leaves outside my window. I wanted this spread to have an 'Autumn-y' feel to it.

One of my favorite embellishments from the collection is the little leaf die cuts. I created a pocket filled with them, along with some sequins. I love how it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope that you will continue through the hop and discover the rest of the inspiration that awaits you!


Anabelle O'Malley
Beshka Kueser
Brenda Weaver
Caylee Grey
Cindy Liebel
Danielle Flanders
Diane Payne
Emily Spahn
Erin Taylor
Eunyoung Lee
Heather Leopard
Jessica Lohof
Jill Keller
Joy Taylor
Katie Ehmann
Laura Crosby
Mel Blackburn
Rebecca Luminarias
Sabrina Alery
Tara Anderson
Yana Smakula

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

These cards are beautiful and the colours gorgeous. Great PL spread too

Tara Anderson said...

I loved those little leaves too and filling the PL pockets with sequins and leaves is a double win!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Anabelle!

Diane Payne said...

Your cards are so cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, so beautiful and I love your PL pages.