Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hello Breakfast:: Gossamer Blue Blog Layout

This month's Gossamer Blue's kits are filled with some adorable October Afternoon goodies. As soon as I saw this line, I knew I wanted to create a page about Ryan's love for 'breakfast for dinner'. His favorite place to have it is at Perkin's.


I created each of the little squares using a GB Life's Pages card as the base. I stitched them and then layered the OA cards on top with foam adhesive.

Adding the photo, some stickers and labels really tied them together.


Some of the LP cards I chose had cute little sayings, so I had them stick out from the bottom.

I typed my journaling onto one of the cards then added the Hello banner stickers as part of the title.

I love grid layouts and this one came together so easily.
Thanks for stopping by and having a peek. Be sure to check out the Gossamer Blue store to see all of the newest kits as well as the gallery. There are loads of amazing projects this month.

3 comments:

Romy said...

What an amazing lay-out! Your design is so pretty! I love the grid pattern.

Anya said...

This LO is so fun! Love it!

crschaf said...

Cutest layout I have seen with these products!