Friday, December 12, 2014

Gossamer Blue Part 2

Usually, I save a project or two for the monthly Gossamer Blue blog hop. But, we are skipping it this month due to the fact that everyone is pretty busy. Additionally, many of us are working on our December Daily albums and will be sharing those pages. I'll be uploading my completed pages soon. Getting good photos when I work all day and am home only when it's dark, has been a challenge!

Here is the second spread I made using the December kits. I used lots of kraft on here. The Amy Tangerine tags are so cute. I added some die cuts because I loved them.


On this page, I used a clear photo frame on the bottom. I love the transparent polka dots surrounding the tag and photo.

I'm really enjoying using black and white photos on my PL. It makes the colors in the project really pop.


That's it for today. I will be back soon with completed December Memories pages. 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Romy said...

They are just fabulous! I really love the soft colours.

Dara Lynn said...

super super cute !!!

Ashley Calder said...

Love the tags!!