Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Fun and Green Gingham

This week's spreads are both so colorful. I had a lot of fun creating them! Right now, I'm still using my Pink Classic for my personal calendar. I really love this one. The leather is super soft, it lays flat and the pockets are just right. I'd love to find it in another color. Here is how I decorated it for Easter Week


Isn't that card cute? It's from Gossamer Blue's April Themed Add on kit. I paired it with the following items:

Washi- Green Chevron (Bella Blvd.), Thin (Ebay), Stars (AC Moore), Pink circles (Webster's Pages)
Stickers- Darice (Happy Easter pad)

In my Violet Domino, I created a fun blue, green and yellow theme. I think this is the first spread in a while that doesn't use pink!



 
The ticket and star are actually die cuts which I glued onto the page. I always have extra die cuts and they are fun to add to my Filofax pages, as well as Project Life pages. Here is my supply list:

Washi- Gingham fabric tape (Maya Road), Blue Arrows (My Mind's Eye), Yellow Chevron (Bella Blvd.)
Stickers- Simple Stories
2 by 2 card- Simple Stories
Die Cuts- Simple Stories

That's about it for today. If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Romy said...

They are both so beautiful! I just love this album!

Francesca Biancon said...

Always great, I love your colors and your fantasy!

Bente Fagerberg said...

This looked so delightful I had to come for a closer look. I love it!! :-)

Anonymous said...

So colorful!! I love that phone :-)