Thursday, November 8, 2012

Washi Tape Fun

Once again, the week has gotten away from me! But, that's ok, because it's almost Friday!!

Today, I have a couple of pages that I've done recently for Emma's. I'm still loving 8.5 by 11 pages. This first one was done as a focus on Washi tape.

 I used a mix of My Mind's Eye and Echo Park papers on here.
 I made the flowers by adding a strip of washi tape tape to a strip of paper. I trimmed the edges with scalloped scissors and fan folded it into a flower. I love how the tape looks on them.

 I also used washi bu adding strips to my page and layering chipboard buttons (October Afternoon) onto them.
 Finally, I used my Silhouette on here for part of the title.

 This next page was made to document how excited Ryan was the day he got his pallete expander off. He hadn't had any gum in 9 months and was so excited that he could finally have some.
I used the actual gum pack on here along with a lot of Echo Park paper and Elle's Studio tags.

Well, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These are so much fun! Love the inclusion of the gum wrapper! :D

Anonymous said...

Always love your work Anabelle!