Friday, August 17, 2012

@Play

HI! Just popping on with a fun layout that I made recently. I used Simple Stories paper and stickers on here. The back story for this page is kind of fun. We have a silent auction at school and Ryan won a mini golf trip with the principal and assistant principal. He was so excited. So a few weeks ago, they went out and played. Afterwards, they went for ice cream.

 I used a Silhouette cut for the title card. I finished it off with some stickers.
The chevron border at the bottom, along with the washi tape, is my favorite part. I added some wood veneer stars, too. 



 My photo corner punch got some use on here too. I turned them into arrows.



Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by the Webster's Blog to see if you were one of the winners from Monday's blog hop.

5 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is so amazing! Love your style!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this page Anabelle!!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Cute layout to capture a great memory. Love your design and details Anabelle!:)

קרין שנקמן- עוגלינUgalina said...

Beautiful color combination!

Brad Kim said...

Cute layout to capture a great memory. Love your design and details Anabelle!:)