Sunday, January 10, 2010

Raspberry Suite

It's been a while since I've gotten to play with Dawn's Raspberry Suite challenge, but I carved out a bit of time this weekend to create something. Aqua Mist and Lemon Tart together is my favorite combination! So, as soon as I saw Dawn's colors, I knew I'd wanted to play along.
Here's the challenge:


And here is my card.



I used Vintage Labels, Background Basics Text Style, and Mega Mixed Messages on this one. The ribbon is Aqua Mist Grosgrain. I did a fun thing with the buttons. I created little decorative pins with them. I just slid some of the smallest vintage buttons onto some Making Memories pins and added a glue dot onto the last ones, this holds the rest up. Then, I stuck the pins into the bow.

I'm off to check out all of the great cards people made for the challenge. Be sure to check back this week. I'll be posting some Zva projects along with some Webster's Sneaks. You're not going to want to miss this!!

31 comments:

tonyamaries said...

That is fabulous! I love it.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

This card is just adorable! Nice take on Dawns Color Challenge!! :)LOVE it!

Monica K. said...

How pretty! Love how you added the buttons to the pins. Clever idea. :)

Suzanne said...

Love your idea to add the buttons to the pins! Beautiful card!!!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable!!!!

Carmen said...

Love the button pins!!

Kimberly said...

Totally digging the buttons laced on the pin. SUper!

Aubree said...

What a beautiful color scheme --- and this card is just fantastic! I love the buttons on the pin!!

Clare said...

Great card, love what you did with the buttons. C x

Lisa Dorsey said...

LOVE that card Anabelle!!!!

Unknown said...

Gasp!! Those stacked buttons, I LOVE those stacked buttons!! Gorgeous creation!

(-: Heidi

Anonymous said...

Loving what you have done with those buttons... soo cute

Ingrid said...

Anabelle, your card is awesome!! Wow....I love it!

xoxo

Taheerah said...

What an original use for the buttons, love it!!

Heather said...

Love how you put the buttons on the pins. Very creative!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Pretty card. Like the stacked button accents.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

love the button pins!

Janelle said...

Love what you did with the buttons, Anabelle. Looks like a card for the spotlight to me! And, I agree... they are great colors!!

Pam W. said...

Sooo pretty!

DeeDee said...

WOW I love what you did with the buttons, and these colors are sooooo yummy.

Sam said...

Your card is so cute. I love how you have used the buttons. I could not resist that color challenge. In fact it opened up a whole new world for me.

Manuela Navarro said...

I love the colors of the challenge!
The form that has decorated the card with the buttons is beautiful, I love.

Anonymous said...

I love your stacked buttons, Annabelle. Super cute!

Julie Overby said...

LOVE your card Anabelle! It's adorable!

Jana Eubank said...

*Sigh!* I LOVE those buttons on the pins! What a cute touch!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this! Love those buttons on the pins! So clever!

Marcie Sharp said...

Those pins are awesome, and I love the edge punch you used as well!

farmhouse-story said...

the buttons on the pin-genious!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, my word! Is that ever gorgeous, Anabelle! What a stunning color combo, you are so right there. And what you've done with it is amazing. I so love those stacked buttons.

Lucy Abrams said...

Wow - what a very clever card. Beautiful design. Congratulations on your spotlight.

Daniela F. said...

Awesome card, Anabelle!! LOVE the button pins :-)