With all of the craziness that's going on in the world around us, it's fun to have something to celebrate. And what could be better than to celebrate something I LOVE to do? Making Cards! In honor of World Cardmaking Day, we are having a blog hop at Pink Paislee. Check out the PP Blog for links to all of the team members' blogs. Each blog has a card that was created just for today and there will be directions telling how to make them.
So, here is my card for the day:
1. Cut a piece of Pop Fashion Leg Warmers paper to 4 by 5.25". Adhere to white cardstock and trim with decorative scissors.
2. Punch a piece of white paper using the Threaded Water punch. Adhere along bottom of card.
3. Trim a piece of scalloped edge paper from Pop Fashion Jellies paper. Layer this on top of the white border.
4. Cover a piece of Autumn Leaves chipboard with light blue cardstock. Add leaf rubon and swirl felt.
5. Wrap trim around card front and tie a bow at the top.
6. Cover Maya Road bird chipboard with Pop Fashion Hip Huggers paper. Add a pearl for the eye, and velvet flower for the wind. Apply rubon to cardstock and tuck behind flower. Adhere bird to chipboard panel. Trace edge with black marker. Layer this over the trim.
7. Stamp butterflies onto cardstock. Cut out and adhere to card front.
8. Stamp circle stamp onto Jellies paper. Cut out. Add white border with a pen. Stamp sentiment onto center. Adhere to chipboard.
9. Adhere card front to a premade card.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you're able to get some fun cards made.
Oh, and if you leave a comment, you'll be entered into an RAK drawing for this little prize package.
I have a pack of BG Two Scoops paper, a BG Clown builder set and a Kitchen Sink Background set up for grabs. Leave your comment by midnight on Sunday the 5th and I'll announce the winnder on Monday. ;)
Have a wonderful WCMD!!!