Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You're Invited...

Check it out..
You're invited to a party!



Here's the link to the blog. There are already some yummy peeks on there!
Pink Paislee Blog

Be sure to check back here on July 9! There will be some special things going on that day!

Here's a card that I did recently. I used a digital frame, typed the sentiment on it and printed it on a transparency. Then I adhered it to the card, added paint, the flowers, the glittered key and the jewels. This hybrid thing isn't that hard!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the peeks there are gorgeous! I already know I'd like the knew font stickers. Sooo cute!!

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous Annabelle!

~Lea

Sherry Wright said...

Wowsers, amazing card!!

Mimmers49 said...

This card is stunning!! I love that it is hybrid. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love the sneak peeks! I can't wait to see more!

Beautiful hybrid card, Annabelle! I must try doing something like that soon!

Have a great 4th of July weekend! :)

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Love the transparency card Anabelle. Beautiful work as always. :)

Leslie Ashe said...

I LOVE all the PP peeks :)

GORGEOUS card Anabelle!!

Anonymous said...

Once again, just stunning! I really need to try that hybrid thing...

Dena said...

Your hybrid card is my fave out of the bunch! it is just GORGEOUS Anabelle!!!

Unknown said...

This is sooooooo gorgeous!!