Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gift Card Tin

Cindy has these fun gift card tins in the store. So I decided to make one to have on hand for all of those ocassions that pop up. The inside, which I forgot to photograph, has a space to place the gift card. It looks really nice sitting in there. ;)

The paper is SEI. The felt and chipboard are Prima. And the flowers, painted with Stickles, are Prima, too. The cute image is from Crafty Secrets. I also used Prima brads for the flower centers and Melissa Frances ribbon.

All in all, I think it will make a lovely little gift for someone special. ;)
Thanks for stopping by,


ஐBeatriz Jenningsஐ said...

so cute! :)

Miki said...

That is so much more beautiful than anything you could ever buy in the store! Love it and what a great idea to keep on-hand. I'm going to have to check those out because I hate just putting gift cards inside the card. Yours is much more fun!

Lea L. said...

This is really beautiful Annabelle. Loving all the sparkled goodness!


HapEMomE said...

Wow! This is so beautiful!!! :)