Monday, March 17, 2008

PC 101

I just got my copy of PC 101. I can't put it down! This is seriously my new favorite issue. It's just packed with techniques and fresh ideas for how to use products. I loved working on this issue and am thrilled to see it in print. This is one idea book that you have to add to your collection. I think I'm going to keep mine out on my table and flip through it when I start a project.

Here is my favorite project that is in the book:





It's a freindship journal. I doodled on the bookplate, the chipboard frame and the buttons.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, I love it! Looks like I need to give my copy another look.

KellyG said...

Love this project Anabelle. I cann ot wait to get a copy of it myself. I better keep my eyes peeled.

Lea L. said...

Really cute project Anabelle! I will have to flip through this the next time I am at the craft store!

Happy St. Patty's Day!
~Lea

Anonymous said...

I agree that PC101 is a must have. Your projects are terrific!

Jenn said...

Such a cute project, Anabelle! I love how colorful it is.

DeeDee said...

Oh WOW, this is so adorable....i love all your stuff!!! THANKS for stopping by my blog!!!

Dena said...

That is just adorable Anabelle!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! What an adorable journal Anabelle, love it! Sounds like there's been a lot of positive buzz about this issue, I'll have to put it on my 'must have' list!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful !! love those projects! :)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome project! What type of pen(s) did you use on the chipboard and buttons? I love your doodling!

Thanks for sharing this!
Christine

Sherry Wright said...

Love this project and all your other ones in there, you rock girl!

Kandis Smith said...

Totally cute! Love that doodling! I'm going to have to get me a copy of PC 101!!!

roree said...

What a darling project! Can't wait to see this issue. :)

Rosanne said...

A lovely book! Thanks too for commenting on my blog. :)

Unity Stamp Company said...

Your work is stunning! I love all the bright colors! Fun find on Thursday evening, thanks for the inspiration!

danni reid. said...

oh Anabelle, this is the most precious journal, loooove it!

hugs!
danni

Jennifer Roach said...

This is GORGEOUS!!

Betsy V said...

I saw this in the book and loved it! Love all the doodling you did - my doodling never turns out right. :-)