Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Paper Crafting with Photos

If you haven't seen this new issue, run to the newsstand! Paper Crafting with Photos is a great resource!!! I just got my copy last week and I love it. There are so many wonderful ideas for using photos on projects. I know I'm going to be lifting a bunch of the ideas in there.

This is the project that I have in there. It's a photo book that I made for Karen. I used a photo of her wedding bouquet on the front cover. She can put her favorite pics. from the wedding inside this little album and bring it to work to show off. ;)



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Beautiful work

Julia said...

That is a beautiful album Annabelle! I can definitely see why they chose it!

Sherry Wright said...

This looked beautiful in there, I'm sure she'll treasure it forever!

Jackie G said...

This is soooo pretty! You did such an amazing job!

roree said...

Such gorgeous work, Anabelle! Just got a copy of Paper Crafting with Photos this weekend and saw your beautiful mini album in there. Love it!

Betsy V said...

Gorgeous project Anabelle! I knew it was your when I saw it in the mag. :-)